Musicshake Musicshake

Glitchy

Not a bad idea, but it seems to produce no sound whatsoever. Would be a rather decent gadget if it worked.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

Dude...

Dude, I'm terrible at this; I got a game-over almost immediately! At least I have the skill to perform producing, prgramming, voice acting, credits, presentation...

Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse

Amazingly Hilarious

Made me laugh uncontrollably. I thouroughly enjoy a bit of humour at the expense of the unwashed, paranoid masses. On a side note, the game itself was also decent.

AttackingHobo responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game.

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

Fine

The game was quite decent, but the battle menu system was a bit tedious. Graphics could use work, but are acceptable.

Red Baron Red Baron

Doom, gloom, and...

"Shroom"- this word, while seemingly unremarkable, I find humourous for some odd reason, perhaps because I fail to understand the nature of how "mushroom" is shortened in such a way. Regardless, I salute this game as one of the most simply entertaining submissions of all time.

Subpoena Power! Subpoena Power!

Loved it

Generally, I thought it was great. Gotta salute the objective, and the audio was hilarious. Fair animation. I found the controls a bit odd and unconventional at first, but it wasn't much of a struggle to master them.

24 Days in the Mall 24 Days in the Mall

Glitchy

It was a generally good game, but I ran into what I believe is a glitch that reduced my base HP even when no zombies were present.

Sacred Seasons MMORPG Sacred Seasons MMORPG

Fairly great

Among free MMOs, it was excellent. Graphics weren't too shabby, and the many classes offered a great level of variety. Gameplay was fine, but I noticed a few glitches.

Billy And The Shootgun Billy And The Shootgun

Haha

The illustration/animation was nothing short of excellent. The plot was refreshingly nonsensical, and the music fit perfectly. Gameplay was a little bit annoying, because I found that the hero walks just a bit too slow, but generally it was great.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Disturbing

My above-average awareness of fast food practices makes this game all the more disturbing to play. Regardless, the death system was excellent, and in general, it was great compared to similar games. Happy Pico Day!

Joelasticot responds:

Did you know this game was based on a true story? The story of a kid who found out his burger was made of human flesh, and then realised the whole restaurant was run by mutant animals? Yeah it was on the news some time ago...