7 game Reviews with Responses

++ Election Predicktor ++ ++ Election Predicktor ++

Amazing amazing.

It seems to work every time.

Heil responds:

i know right

Eggs Game Eggs Game

Sweet

I cannot possibly see anyone playing this just for fun, but I thouroughly enjoyed replaing 5 times to get 5 music loops playing at once.

JustHannah responds:

neither can i.
I wouldnt play it.
its just a project

Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse Swine Flu: Pork-Pocalypse

Amazingly Hilarious

Made me laugh uncontrollably. I thouroughly enjoy a bit of humour at the expense of the unwashed, paranoid masses. On a side note, the game itself was also decent.

AttackingHobo responds:

Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Disturbing

My above-average awareness of fast food practices makes this game all the more disturbing to play. Regardless, the death system was excellent, and in general, it was great compared to similar games. Happy Pico Day!

Joelasticot responds:

Did you know this game was based on a true story? The story of a kid who found out his burger was made of human flesh, and then realised the whole restaurant was run by mutant animals? Yeah it was on the news some time ago...

Pico Clone Machine!!!! Pico Clone Machine!!!!

Glitchy

The game-over replay button was glitched, and it was overall just too one-dimensional to play more than once. But, in the interest of the season, I still gave it a passing vote. Happy Pico Day!

Grass0 responds:

overall, shut the fuck up. P.S. happy pico day!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Liked It

Not bad in any way, but nothing great. The music was catchy, and the graphics were nice, but the easy mode was simply too easy.

Skribble-Style responds:

*nod*

Easy mode is meant to be easy, though. If you want a challenge then you need to try hard mode, that will really test your skills!

Dubya Gaym Fun Tiem Dubya Gaym Fun Tiem

Easter egg

That was absolutely an excellent satire on our beloved Dubya. I noticed that when the sparkly think is placed over his mouth as if he were smoking it, he travels through time in a somewhat psychedelic fashion. Was that the Easter egg?

Karmagasm responds:

hur hur hur *snort*, yeah.