Warlords 2 Rise of Demons Warlords 2 Rise of Demons

This game

It's good. Not as many improvements over the original as one might have hoped, but with a game like Warlords, they aren't all so necessary.

Note: Hammermen are all you need! They even beat down castles without any siege units.

1066 1066

Them Normans

Excellent. Good graphics, innovative gameplay, et cetera. Multiplayer does wonders for what may otherwise have been a footnote in the annals of flash games. But them Normans, they're so cowardly, when they've got their enemy outflanked, THEY run away!

Them Coconuts Them Coconuts

Woo Yay

This is outstanding, it's like Monty Python meets Connecticut Yankee. I'd give it 8 just for the music, and whaddya know, the gameplay is decent too.

More Zombies More Zombies

Loved It

This is about as good as a flash brawler gets. Parts got laggy, but apparently the zombies were also affect, so it works out. The music was excellent.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Far Superior to Similar Zombie Quizzes

...Which I judge based on the fact that I got a Z+ on it. Ha ha. F for emotional integrity, though...

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Excellent

Rather well thought-out, in my opinion; as a frequenter of zombie games I must note that the survival strategy favoured by this is far superior than that of most. Still some grammatical errors. Rank A survival D compassion >:}D-

++ Election Predicktor ++ ++ Election Predicktor ++

Amazing amazing.

It seems to work every time.

Heil responds:

i know right

Pirate Defense Pirate Defense

I won, I won, at Pirate Defense!!

Excellent all-round. Took me quite a while to beat 101 waves! Anyway, it would have been better with a more in-depth linkage system, so I would have given it a 9...but that song was just too sweet.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Penguinz

I belieeeeve I can flyyyyyyyy!!

Eggs Game Eggs Game

Sweet

I cannot possibly see anyone playing this just for fun, but I thouroughly enjoyed replaing 5 times to get 5 music loops playing at once.

JustHannah responds: