Wizard Power Wizard Power

...

There is great power in the psychoticness!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Good job

I didn't find the plot all so originally inspired, but it was entertaining nonetheless. Animation style was excellent. Music fit quite well.

MasterSlackers Man MasterSlackers Man

Not Bad

Animation was quite good, among black-and-white movies. Decent plotline. The inclusion of additional sound effects would have made it more interesting.

Xanmar responds:

Yeah, I considered it, but I made this movie in about 6 or 7 hours. I stayed up until 4:40 AM to finish it so I could turn it in on time, so I didn't really want another thing like sound effects to worry about :)

Warlords 2 Rise of Demons Warlords 2 Rise of Demons

This game

It's good. Not as many improvements over the original as one might have hoped, but with a game like Warlords, they aren't all so necessary.

Note: Hammermen are all you need! They even beat down castles without any siege units.

1066 1066

Them Normans

Excellent. Good graphics, innovative gameplay, et cetera. Multiplayer does wonders for what may otherwise have been a footnote in the annals of flash games. But them Normans, they're so cowardly, when they've got their enemy outflanked, THEY run away!

Them Coconuts Them Coconuts

Woo Yay

This is outstanding, it's like Monty Python meets Connecticut Yankee. I'd give it 8 just for the music, and whaddya know, the gameplay is decent too.